Skip to main content

Click on either image to download your desired application

Learn Elementor & WordPress, for Startups & Freelancers

 

Learn Elementor & WordPress, for Startups & Freelancers


Learn Elementor & WordPress, for Startups & Freelancers

Master WordPress and Elementor, from beginner to expert with free plugins and themes with this hands-on course

Rating: 4.6 out of 5

4.6  (106 ratings)

9,917 students

Created by Nathan Minns

Last updated 11/2021

English


What you'll learn

  1. How to buy a domain and get a huge discount on website hosting
  2. How to protect yourself when buying a website domain
  3. How to install and MASTER WordPress, which powers 40% of the internet
  4. How to use Elementor (free version) and make websites that could sell for thousands of dollars
  5. How to find and install top notch plugins
  6. How to make yourself a professional website with the world's leading website builder


Course content

7 sections • 41 lectures • 2h 41m total length


Enroll now



Description

Create an amazing website with WordPress and the world’s best page builder, Elementor (and NO CODE)! This is a practice-based course on the free version of Elementor, which is a drag & drop page builder built on WordPress!




We’re going to go through everything regarding designing & building a WordPress & Elementor website:


Buying a domain and protecting yourself from spam on the internet


Getting the best hosting on the market with a heavy discount


Becoming an Elementor expert and creating any website you can imagine for FREE, for yourself, or for clients.


Becoming a WordPress expert and expanding the functionality of your website with incredible free plugins




Basically, this course was designed to walk the beginner through buying a domain, understanding WordPress, and creating a website with Elementor for free.




While we're building an actor's or performer's website, the site is designed to be dynamic, and to fit the needs of a freelancer building their portfolio, or an entrepreneur building a website for their world-changing product or service.




After this course, you’ll have the skills to create websites that could sell for a couple of thousand dollars, whether it’s a quality website for yourself or for a client.




Are you, or do you want to be a:


Freelancer?


Entrepreneur?


Marketer?


Startup Employee?


Performer?


Then this course is made for you!




But why use WordPress? It powers over 40% of the internet, and powers websites like:


New Yorker


TechCrunch


Katey Perry


The government of Sweden


Usain Bolt


Beyonce


And even Snoop Dogg




Elementor has updated a ton in recent years, so you need a course that is up-to-date. This course is kept up-to-date and I devote a ton of time each week to support my students.




To finish this course, you will need to purchase hosting and a domain name from a hosting provider, for only a couple of dollars per month. If you do not purchase hosting, no one else will be able to view your website, but we'll go over that more in the "how does the internet work" lecture! And don't worry, we'll go over how to purchase hosting & a domain name with a discount!




But who am I? My name is Nathan Minns, and I’ve been working almost exclusively in Elementor for the last 2-3 years, and WordPress for the last 6 years. I started as a freelancer, I got a full-time job building websites, and now I'm back to freelancing, using Elementor and WordPress every day.




I know you’ll love the course, and if you have any questions along the way, I'm here to help!




Who this course is for:

  • Anyone who wants to learn how to create a website with WordPress and Elementor
  • Anyone who wants to bring their personal brand online
  • Anyone who wants to make some extra money through freelancing with their new web design skill


Instructor : Nathan Minns

WordPress & Elementor Designer | Online Instructor

Nathan Minns

4.6 Instructor Rating

106 Reviews

9,917 Students

1 Course

Hey, I’m Nathan and I’m here to teach you Elementor & WordPress. I’m based in Columbus, Ohio, USA, and after having a full-time job as a Site Builder & Web Designer using Elementor & WordPress, I'm a freelancer building client websites.




I use WordPress and Elementor every day in my work, but it wasn’t always like that. I started working in marketing & startups, and I got my bachelor’s degree at The Ohio State University in marketing while working at various early-stage startups and performing as an actor any chance I could get.




After I taught myself WordPress and web design, I became the go-to “website guy” in the startups I worked at, and that lead to freelancing where I made a couple of thousand dollars for each website I built. After freelancing for a while, I found a full-time job in the web design field, and then returned to freelancing.




Now, I get to develop my design and Elementor skills on a daily basis and apply what I’ve learned as a marketer, entrepreneur, and performer to the web.




I’ve been working in WordPress for the last 6 years, and Elementor for the last 2. I don’t rely on templates because I want to teach you how to make something that perfectly matches your brand, which a template just won’t do.




I’m currently working full time, running an Elementor & WordPress YouTube channel, and freelancing in web design.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Management Consulting Essential Training

  Management Consulting Essential Training Everything you need to know about the techniques of world’s top management consulting firms to land 6-figure job offer Bestseller Rating: 4.5 out of 5 4.5  (793 ratings) 54,920 students Created by John Burress Last updated 10/2021 English What you'll learn Gain a well-rounded consulting techniques. This program is taught by industry professionals who have real-world experience to bring to the table. Explore the techniques and frameworks for approaching each type of consulting case to dominate your upcoming interview and land your dream consulting job Understand from a high level perspective what a management consulting firm is as well as what the role/job is of a management consultant. Participate in case studies to apply the consulting skills you learn in a real-world situation Understand the real-life consulting case interview processes and principles Identify strategies you can use to analyze businesses and industries Learn how man...

Data Manipulation in Python : Master Python, Numpy & Pandas

  Data Manipulation in Python: Master Python, Numpy & Pandas Learn Python, NumPy & Pandas for Data Science: Master essential data manipulation for data science in python Rating: 4.3 out of 5 4.3  (146 ratings) 27,301 students Created by Meta Brains Last updated 11/2021 English What you'll learn Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis Learn to work with numerical data in Python Learn statistics and math with Python Learn how to code in Jupyter Notebook Learn how to install packages in Python Course content 5 sections • 69 lectures • 1h 58m total length Enroll now Description When it comes to being attractive, data scientists are already there. In a highly competitive job market, it is tough to keep them after they have been hired. People with a unique mix of scientific training, computer expertise, and analytical abilities are hard to find. Like the Wall Street "quants" of the 1980s and 1990s, modern-day data scientists are expected to have a similar skill set. Peopl...

Get Traffic for your Website

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Earn Free CyptoCurrencies from this app

Earn Free CyptoCurrencies from this app
Click on the image to download the app