Skip to main content

Click on either image to download your desired application

Watercolor Painting Next Level Techniques and Effects

Watercolor Painting Next Level Techniques and Effects

By Award Winning Artist I Taking Beginner Watercolor Painters To The Next Level I Wet On Wet Watercolor Painting

Highest Rated

Rating: 5.0 out of 5

5.0  (12 ratings)

2,375 students

Created by Broderick Wong

Last updated 10/2020

English


What you'll learn

  • Use water as a tool, not just to mix your paints or rinse your brushes with
  • Learn the difference between Wet on Dry and Wet on Wet painting
  • Learn my 4 new Wet on Wet techniques that you can look forward to
  • Learn my 4 Phases of Wetness will teach you how to intuitively know to keep on painting or when to stop
  • Learn how to control your water and let go of that control to let the water paint the painting with you

Requirements

Comfortable with the basics of watercolor



Enroll now



Description

Do you want to take your painting to the next level?


The secret ingredient to improving the way you paint is...

...MORE water!


Did you know that the same water you use to mix your paints with can be used as another tool in your watercolor toolbox?


Using more water when your paint, can give your work a more organic look, with very little effort.


You just need to set up the right conditions then, let the water do what it wants, and I'm here to show you how!



WHY LEARN FROM ME?

When I felt I knew enough, I wanted to paint everything, from landscapes to animals, to portraits and urban scenes, but I quickly realized that every step I took forward, I took 4 steps back. It was such a strange, unusual experience which made me rethink how I had been painting.


I ruined many watercolor paintings trying to paint in a different style. I experienced many happy accidents, but didn’t know how to recreate them successfully. I persevered and took a handful of workshops and, over a brief period, I realized that there are levels to watercolors!


Fast forward to today, if I could have kick-started a path to success for myself to follow, to learn watercolor painting quicker without making so many mistakes, what would that look like? Through my experience in teaching myself and others, I have found the one thing that unlocks the full potential of watercolors and it is with this awareness that I present to you:



Watercolor Painting: Next Level Techniques and Water Effects




Broderick's personality to teach made the learning enjoyable. It was not about how good he was an artist but how we can achieve what he was showing us to accomplish a finished painting. The technique was simple, easy to follow and not hard to comprehend. Broderick is inspirational and "YES" Watercolour Essentials is the WAY TO GO!!! - April Lee



                                                                                                  ~o~




WHO IS THIS FOR?


If you're comfortable with the basic rules of watercolor, then you're going to have fun breaking these rules and have the confidence to produce different effects that can't be achieved knowing the basics alone.




READY TO PAINT DIFFERENTLY AND DIVE INTO SOMETHING NEW?




                                                                                                   ~o~





Who this course is for:

Beginner Graduates

Intermediate Painters


Course content

12 sections • 66 lectures • 4h 40m total length


Instructor : Broderick Wong

Award-Winning Professional Watercolor Artist/Instructor

Broderick Wong

4.7 Instructor Rating

457 Reviews

10,180 Students

2 Courses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Complete Javascript development Bootcamp 2020 with projects

  Complete Javascript development Bootcamp 2020 with projects Master JavaScript with the most complete course! Projects, quizzes, JavaScript ES6+, AJAX and much more Rating: 4.3 out of 5 4.3  (178 ratings) 33,334 students Created by : Mohammed Khan Last updated 10/2020 English What you'll learn Have a total mastery of javascript Learn the new Javascript ES6 Learn the basics of JavaScript Learn basic structure of JavaScript code Semantics of general programming All the functions of JavaScript programming Web development knowledge Course content 15 sections • 55 lectures • 8h 58m total length Requirements Passion for learning JavaScript Basic computer knowledge and skills Passion for programming Passion for web development little knowledge of HTML & CSS Enroll now Description Do you want to learn the number #1 programming language that powers the internet? Are you tired of wasting your time and money on random youtube videos or JavaScript courses that are either too s...

Certification in Gann Square Trading (Technical Analysis)

Certification in Gann Square Trading (Technical Analysis) Highly Profitable Gann Square Trading Strategy that works on Forex Trading & Stock Trading w/ Extra Focus on Risk Mgmt Rating: 3.4 out of 5 3.4  (77 ratings) 5,892 students Created by : Saad T. Hameed (STH) Last updated 12/2020 English What you'll learn How to use Gann Square (A Technical Analysis tool) as a predictive indicator Master How to Enter or Exit a Forex or Stock Trade using Gann Square You will learn what are the levels important in Trade and how to earn with the trend. Learn Advance Traders Most Loved Technical Analysis Tool. Become an Expert at Forex Trading through Gann Square Requirements Basic understanding of the Forex or Stock trading. Willingness to learn An Open Mind You will need a practice Trading Account You commit that after the course you will do demo trading on this strategy for at-least 6 Months. Enroll now Description *** Course access includes quizzes & homework exerc...

Get Traffic for your Website

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Earn Free CyptoCurrencies from this app

Earn Free CyptoCurrencies from this app
Click on the image to download the app